Ankun Water Rescue Throw Bag with 70/98FT Length of Rope in 3/10In Tensile Strength Rated to 1844Lbs, Emergency Rescue Rope for Kayaking, Boating, Fishing, Rafting, High Visibility Safety Equipment
Original price $49.90 - Original price $56.90
$49.90 - $56.90
Current price $56.90
- ►Durable Throw Rope: The 70/98 foot kayak rope adopts a 32-strand tightly braided structure with a diameter of 3/10 inches and a tensile strength of 1844 pounds. It is suitable for most water rescues and withstands all weather conditions. The material is orange polypropylene, which is tensile and durable, and is a perfect tool for water rescue.
- ►Stainless Steel Protection Buckle: Our water rescue floating rope is equipped with a snap hook, which is made of high quality stainless steel material, with the twistlock design, not easy to loosen, good quality and never rust. If you are worried that you will be accidentally dragged into the water by the victim, you can use this stainless steel buckle with protection to fix it to the boat or other places, and then pull the rescue rope.
- ►High Visibility: Our customized made orange water rescue boat rope bag is constructed with a strand of interwoven reflective materials, and the brilliant orange bag contains a reflective brand and orange floating grab ring it simpler to see and seize in low-light situations.Always make sure this throw bag is accessible when boating emergencies occurs.
- ►Easy To Use: The rescue throw bag built-in flotation foam, the self-draining bag will keep floating with the floating rescue rope, to prevent the rescue bag from sinking when rescue is in progress. Simply hold the loop of the rope end, then throw the bag to your target like flying through the air to release the 70/98ft rope to save people from drowning in water.
- ►Widely Application: Our water safety throw bag is an essential personal flotation device in water, a must-have boating safety emergency equipment for marine boating, whitewater kayaking, rafting, paddling, canoeing, ice fishing, swimming or any water activities. Take this throw bag with you at all times to attempt a rescue once someone needs help.