Arctix Men'S Essential Insulated Bib Overalls
- 100% Polyester
- 85 grams ThermaTech Insulation offers warmth in a lightweight, low bulk garment (keeps you warm at temperatures from -20° to +35°)
- Adjustable comfort suspenders for the perfect fit with elasticized side gussets for maximum motion
- 600 Denier Ballistic are used to reinforce the ankle, scuff and hem guards to hold up against daily wear and tear
- Boot Zippers for easy on and off, along with convenient O-ring for keys/gloves/lift tickets
- Boot Gaiters with Grippers form a seamless integration with boots to keep warmth in and moisture out
Season after season, the 1350 Arctix Men's Essential Insulated Bib Overalls serve as an outstanding value priced snow bib and a versatile cornerstone of the Arctix line. These pants feature a 100% Polyester Dobby shell with ThermaLock W/R + W/P 3000mm Coating, offering a maximum degree of durability and protection from the elements, while allowing a full range of motion. 85 grams ThermaTech Insulation offers warmth in a lightweight, low bulk garment, keeping you warm at temperatures from -20° to +35° depending on your level of activity. DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface. The adjustable comfort suspenders provide the perfect fit with elasticized side gussets for maximum motion. The boot zippers make them easy for on and off access along with boot gaiters with grippers to form a seamless integration with the boots to keep the warmth in, and the moisture out. These relaxed fit pants also include 600 Denier Ballistic reinforced ankle, scuff and hem guards to hold up against daily wear & tear, and conveniently has an O-ring for keys, gloves and/or lift tickets. The pants provide zippered hand warmer style pockets, are water and wind resistant, and are machine washable. The lining is 100% Polyester 210T Taffeta.