Continental Contact plus Bike Tire - Replacement City/Trekking, Extra E-Bike Rated Puncture Protection Bike Tire (24", 26", 27", 28")
- An all-rounder on roads and paths, enabling for every touring bike
- With its Plus for puncture protection, nobody is left on the side of the road with this tire
- Update for the most popular profile of our touring tires
- Performance-r75 Certified
- Plus breaker lining and a highly visible reflective side wall for increased safety
The Contact Plus is an excellent choice for any and every touring bicycle. Its balanced tread pattern has bikes rolling effortlessly down roads and paths, while its finely siped shoulder blocks provide surefooted grip in curves. The SafetyPlus Breaker and highly visible reflective sidewall make for top-level safety.
For E-bikes, Continental has combined the SafetySystem Breaker with a highly elastic material. The result is an extremely puncture and cut resistant casing which, thanks to its high elasticity, gives especially low rolling resistance, saving battery power and the environment. The breaker also meets the demands of the higher speed e-bikes, of up to 50 km/h. The breaker is also adapted for the higher acceleration torque of e-bikes as well as the faster cornering speeds.
• Excellent all-rounder tire for roads and paths that crowns every touring bike
• Updated version of the most popular tread design of all our touring tires (Touring Plus)
• SafetyPlus puncture protection
• e-bike compatible up to 50 km/h (~31 mph)
• 180 TPI