Hestra Army Leather Gore-Tex - Waterproof, Long-Cuffed 5-Finger Snow Glove for Skiing, Snowboarding and Mountaineering
Original price $267.90 - Original price $267.90
$267.90 - $267.90
Current price $267.90
- 100% Other Fibers
- Hook and Loop closure
- Hand Wash
- DESIGNED FOR: The Army Leather GORE-TEX Glove was designed for freeriders, professional mountain guides, ski instructors and others who place high demands on function, fit and durability.
- DURABLE FABRIC: Windproof, waterproof, and breathable HESTRA Triton fabric on backhand with our most durable Army Goat Leather on palm and fingers.
- GORE-TEX TECHNOLOGY: GORE-TEX is a thin membrane that behaves in the same way as human skin. It releases excess heat and body moisture, while preventing the penetration of any moisture from the outside, making this glove completely waterproof.
- RETAIN WARMTH: Holding heat even in wet conditions, this glove is lined and insulated with 100% polyester to keep your hands nice and toasty in the coldest conditions.
- CONVENIENT FEATURES: This glove features an elastic strap with Velcro closure for easy accessibility, a snow lock to keep the cold out and heat in, and an Eagle Grip design that follows your hand’s natural curve to give a more comfortable fit.