Hestra Army Leather Heli Ski Glove - Classic 5-Finger Snow Glove for Skiing, Snowboarding and Mountaineering
Original price $212.90 - Original price $217.90
$212.90 - $217.90
Current price $217.90
- 70% Leather, 30% Synthetic
- Hook and Loop closure
- DESIGNED FOR: The Army Leather Heli Ski was designed for freeriders, professional mountain guides and patrollers, ski instructors and others who place high demands on function, fit and durability.
- DURABLE FABRIC: Windproof, water-resistant, and breathable HESTRA Triton fabric on backhand with our most durable Army Goat Leather on palm and fingers.
- RETAIN WARMTH: Holding heat even in wet conditions, this glove is made from a very thin polyester fiber with exceptionally high insulating capacity.
- CONSTRUCTION: The 5-finger design gives this glove the highest dexterity in the Heli Ski family. Its soft and cozy lining is removable and can be combined with other liners for greater adaptability in varying conditions.
- CONVENIENT FEATURES: This glove features an elastic strap with Velcro closure for easy accessibility, a snow lock to keep the cold out and heat in, and an Eagle Grip design that follows your hand’s natural curve to give a closer, more comfortable grip.