Merino Wool Volcanic Rock Ski Socks 2 Packs for Skiing, Snowboarding, Cold Weather,Thermal Knee-High Warm Socks, Hunting
Original price $44.90 - Original price $44.90
$44.90 - $44.90
Current price $44.90
- Socks Size: Medium: US Mens 6.5-8/ US Womens 7.5-9; Large: US Mens 8.5-10.5/US Womens 9.5-11.5; X-Large:US Mens 11-14/ US Womens 12-15. 50% Merino Wool, 30% Volcanic Rock Fiber,10% Cotton,5% Nylon,5% Elastane.
- [Warm As Fire Burns]- We choose Merino Wool & Volcanic Rock Fiber to made these socks. Volcanic Rock Fiber is made of Volcano Rock beneath great pacific ocean with most durable feetures of long lasting storage of heating. When it's cold outside,the natural crimps and bends in its fibers trap air, insulating you. Never afraid of getting cold any more once you wear the wool skiing socks.
- [Keep You Dry and Sweat-Free]- Merino wool transports sweat and moisture away from skin as a vapor. They usually wick sweat when it’s already a liquid, and then your body has to heat it up to evaporate it. Merino helps you stay warm and dry when you’re moving and playing outdoors.
- [Resist Odor]-Merino wool is unique in that it absorbs odor—trapping their smell and keeping them from building up.This means you can wear Merino wool odor-resistant socks for longer without having to worry about smelling.
- [Stay Up] - Equipped with NON-SLIP CUFF that ensures that the sock stays up. Socks slipping down in the boots is a thing of the past; ski socks are elastic at the top can ensure the high performance socks from slipping down
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT: We want our customers to be happy - In case you have any questions or issues, do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service team is always ready to help you and find the best solution for you