Oakley Men'S Kitchen Sink Backpack, Black/Red, One Size
- Padded side access panel to fit most 17” laptops
- Water bottle side pocket, Front zip pocket with accessory organization panel to separately store smaller items
- Abrasion–resistant bottom panel for enhanced durability, Bottom shoe compartment provides spacious storage
- 34L capacity, 20" H x 14" W x 8" D, 69% Nylon, 31% Polyester, Imported
Large sized backpack with lid style opening, single panel main compartment, padded computer panel with side entry, two side pockets and front organizer panel
Among many clever organizational and design touches, an organizer pocket keeps all those little essentials in order. Each Oakley pack has its own signature features. With the cleverly-named Kitchen Sink model, you can enjoy them all in one design. All of the company's most popular features are included, from a mobile phone pocket to a padded sleeve that holds laptops up to 17 inches. A top storage compartment is firm and compression-molded, protecting delicate contents like eyewear or media players (note the well-placed headphone port, for tunes on the go). Rugged cable zipper pulls are compatible with a lock to secure contents of the main compartment, a mid-body access flap included a robust inner organizer, and the bottom compartment boasts drainage ports for wet or soiled items.
Features and Specifications
- Compression molded top storage compartment protects delicate cargo
- Durable cable zipper pulls accept locks to secure contents
- Inner organizer and thoughtfully-designed smaller compartments keep items in order
- Bottom compartment with drainage ports for wet or dirty items
- Zippered, padded sleeve holds laptops up to 17 inches
- Hook tie-downs
- Media player pocket with port
- Measures 20 by 14 by eight inches (W x H x D)
Oakley bags include a limited 90-day manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Oakley, probably best known for its iconic wraparound sunglasses, is a company created to outfit world-class athletes who like to innovate and push the envelope. Decades of design innovations have led to the company owning more than 600 patents across a wide-ranging product line which has come to include sunglasses, goggles, prescription eyewear, apparel, footwear, and accessories.