Rocky Thermal Underwear for Men (Thermal Long Johns Set) Shirt & Pants, Base Layer W/Leggings/Bottoms Ski/Extreme Cold
- Machine Wash
- KEEP WARM (WITHOUT THE SWEATY MESS): Happy Customers say the unique breathable, moisture-wicking fibers on Rocky thermal underwear keeps them warm, without becoming sweat-soaked, so trips to the snow aren’t ruined by constant uncomfortable sweating and overheating
- NO MORE OLD-SCHOOL SCRATCHY INSULATED UNDERWEAR: Traditional cotton long underwear are simply scratchy and uncomfortable to wear for long periods of time, Rocky thermals are made from a soft, comfy polyester blend so you can enjoy all-day comfort, and your winter adventures never have to end
- FLEECE-LINED COMFORT (WITHOUT THE BULK): Don’t let the lightweight fabric fool you, thanks to the fleece-lined design, this thermal underwear set gives you high-quality warmth that fans say keep them warmer than traditional puffy thermals or wool base layers that leave you feeling strangled or trapped
- NO MORE AWKWARD ADJUSTING THANKS TO ELASTIC SEAMS: Check out the pictures and see how this men’s thermal underwear set is crafted using elastic seems that keep tops and bottoms from falling down or bunching up (even on long walks to school), and if your family enjoys skiing, snowboarding, or ice skating then Rocky makes a great base layer -- but without the sagging and ‘awkward adjustments’
- MACHINE WASHABLE FOR EASY CLEANUP: While cheap Thermal Underwear unravel in the washing machine after only a few cycles, Rocky uses high-quality stitching for thermal leggings and long sleeve shirts that stand up to the washer -- even with super-active days and many muddy adventures
Stop Awkward Adjustments With High-Quality Fabrics That Won't Budge
Crafted from soft, high-quality spandex-based fabric, Rocky thermals stay put under layers, even with thick clothes, and end the awkward re-adjusting. Perfect for under...
✔ Heavy Jackets
✔ Bulky Sweaters
✔ Quality Ski-Wear
Machine Wash And Keep Your Snug Fit
Unlike cheap waffle-knit thermals that fray and rip after a few washings, your Rocky Thermal Underwear are fully machine washable, so they keep their snug fit and end the awkward sagging - even with daily use.
Signature Moisture-Wicking Fibers End Sweat Soaked Thermals
Rocky's signature moisture-wicking fibers put an end to uncomfortable sweat-soaked underwear. And, unlike old-school wool thermal underwear, these give you a comfortable fit without scratching or itching.
Close-Fit For Full Range-Of-Motion (Without Feeling Suffocated)
These thermal underwear rest comfortably against your skin, giving you a firm, comfortable fit without losing range of motion or causing the ‘suffocating’ feeling of cheap underwear.
But don’t take our word for it...
|Available Sizes||S/ M/ L/ XL/ 2X/ 3X||XS/ S/ M/ L/ XL||XS/ S/ M/ L/ XL||S/ M/ L/ XL/ 2X/ 3X||S/ M/ L/ XL/ 2X/ 3X||S/ M/ L/ XL/ 2X/ 3X/ 4X/ 5X/ 6X|