Ski Gloves Winter Warmest Waterproof Breathable Cycling Mittens for 4-12 Years Old Kids Boys Girls Snow, Skiing, Snowboarding
- ➤【Warm & Comfortable】: Our ski gloves features ultra-soft thick fleece lining insulation which is both warm and breathable, & helps to keep your hands warm and cozy; core interior provides superior insulation with minimal bulk for a glove suitable for snow sports and casual everyday wear
- ➤【Windproof & Snowproof】: Elastic windproof cuff prevents chilly winds and snow from entering inside and keeps your hands warm all day long
- ➤【Waterproof & Elastic Wristband】: Waterproof exterior prevents snow and rain from entering gloves and makes cleaning the ski gloves easy. No-fuss elastic wristband and tuckable fitted cuffs make these gloves a cinch to put on and take off, while ensuring that the snow and cold air stays out
- ➤【Slip Resistant & Anti-lost】: Soft slip resistant, texturized PU material spans the entire palm for a steady grip on ski poles, shovels, and other items, providing a better grip while skiing and snowboarding. Clasps on the wrist area allows the gloves to be clipped together - no more hunting for missing gloves
- ➤【Multi-Functional】: Perfect kids ski gloves for chilly winter season. Ideal for skiing
Warm and lightweight without the addedbulk, a low profile core provides all the warmth your little onesneed to get out on the mountain and shred, or simply help shovel the yard. We know you expect top notch coldprotection no matter the activity, so we make sure all gloves andmittens live up to that standard.
Quick-drying, soft interiors allow all-daycomfort and prevent perspiration which can lead to heat loss within the mitten.A flexible wristband and tuckable cuff mean a secure, snowproof fit on littlehands of all sizes that ensures no matter how hard kids play, they're kept warmand protected. Available in a variety of eye-catchingprints for both boys and girls, they're sure to become your kids' new favoritepair.
Measure kids' hands and match to the rangesbelow S (3-5 years): under 5.7" from bottom ofpalm to fingertips, glove length 8.3" with 2.75" cuff; glove width 3.54" M (6-8 years): under 5.9" from bottom of palm to fingertips, glove length 8.4" with 2.75" cuff; glove width 3.74" L 9-12 years): under 6.1" from bottom ofpalm to fingertips, glove length 9.1" with 2.75" cuff; glove width 3.94"