Therm-A-Rest Prolite Ultralight Self-Inflating Backpacking Pad
- As the lightest and most compact self-inflating sleeping pad available, the ProLite provides essential comfort for any adventure
- Equipped with a dependable and rugged WingLock valve, the pad inflates 3 times faster than a standard valve and features lightning-fast deflation
- 2.4 R-value means the ProLite delivers essential warmth and comfort during three-season camping and backpacking
- Suited to backpacking and fast-and-light excursions, the 1-inch thick mattress is an ultra-compact backcountry sleeping solution
- Regular measures 72x20x1 inches, packs to 11x5.8 inches, and weighs 18 ounces; stuff sack included; made in the USA
The Therm-A-Rest ProLite Lightweight Self-Inflating Sleeping Pad for three-season backpacking and camping is an ultra-compact backcountry sleeping solution, adding a critical padded layer of warmth between sleeping bag and ground. Featuring diagonal-cut foam, which offers more warmth than the typical vertical-cut foam, the expanding core is lightweight and compressible for easy packing. With an R-value of 2.4, it’s ideal for sleeping outside in summer and shoulder-season weather (R-value measures the material’s ability to insulate; the higher the R-value, the warmer the sleeping pad). The mattress pad self-inflates, and can easily be adjusted for firmer support with a few breaths into the valve. The three-season Therm-A-Rest ProLite Air Mattress is perfect for backpacking and light-and-fast excursions. Available in four sizes: Extra Small measures 20 x 36 x 1 inches, packs to 11 x 3.3 inches, and weighs 9 ounces; Small measures 47 x 20 x 1 inches, packs to 11 x 3.3 inches, and weighs 12 ounces; Regular measures 72 x 20 x 1 inches inflated, packs to 11 x 4.1 inches, and weighs 18 ounces; Large measures 77 x 25 x 1 inflated, packs to 13 x 4.5 inches, and weighs 24 ounces. Stuff sack included. Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty. Made in the USA.