Coleman 25 F Mummy Sleeping Bag
- Stay warm in temperatures as low as 25°F
- Adult orange big and tall design for campers up to 6 ft. 2 in.
- Thermolock™ draft tube along the zipper keeps body heat from escaping
- Coletherm® hollow polyester insulation provides better heat retention with less weight
- Stuff sack included
- Mummy-style hood with adjustable drawstring for the perfect mix of warmth and ventilation
- Box-shaped foot for more wiggle room
- 2-way zipper opens from the bottom for more ventilation
- No-snag zipper
- Measures 82 x 32 in.
- Machine washable for easy cleaning
- 5-year limited warranty
Sleep comfortably, even when it's 25° F (-3.9° C) outside, in the Coleman® Silverton™ 150 Adult Mummy Sleeping Bag. With a polyester rip stop cover and polyester lining, it's designed to keep you warm from top to bottom while eliminating cold spots. The semi-sculpted hood surrounds your head to keep you warm. A special quilting construction eliminates potential cold spots. The 3-in. insulated draft tube blocks heat loss through the zipper, and a box-shaped foot gives you extra room to move your feet. When you're done, it's easy to put it away in the stuff sack. The Silverton™ 150 fits heights up to 6 ft. 2 in. (1.88 m) and is machine washable.
The Coleman® Silverton™ 25°F Big and Tall Mummy Sleeping Bag. Keeps you warm in temperatures as low as 25°F and comfortably accommodates campers up to 6 feet 2 inches tall. Coletherm® hollow polyester insulation and a Thermolock™ draft tube along the zipper prevent body heat from escaping. Plus, a mummy-style hood with adjustable drawstrings provides the perfect mix of warmth and ventilation.