Coleman Kompact 40 Degree F Big & Tall Contour Sleeping Bag, Spider Mum
- Stay warm in temperatures as low as 40°F
- Coletherm™ Max premium and lightweight fill provides better heat retention with less weight and allows bag to pack easily into stuff sack
- Compressible stuff sack with side straps that can be cinched to compress the bag; compact size packs up smaller than traditional Coleman® sleeping bags (9.4 x 9.4 x 18.1 in.)
- Contour shape keeps your head and pillow off the floor
- Big & tall size fits campers up to 6 ft. 5 in.
- Thermolock™ draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
- ZipPlow™ patented zipper for snag-free opening and closing
- Comfort Cuff™ patented design provides soft protection and comfort around face
- Roll Control™ patented design keeps your bag straight while rolling it up
- Quick Cord™ easy tying system secures bag once rolled
- Dimensions: 84 x 39 in.
- Machine washable for easy cleaning
- 5-year limited warranty
Packs up small and keeps you warm, the Coleman® Kompact™ 40°F Big & Tall Contour Sleeping Bag is designed to take up less space, giving you more room at home and in the trunk. Thanks to Coletherm™ Max premium and lightweight fill, you’ll get better heat retention with less weight. The compressible stuff sack with cinchable side straps lets you pack up the sleeping bag into a compact size making it easier to carry and store. Lay down knowing that the contour shape of the sleeping bag will help keep your head and pillow off the ground. You’ll stay warm throughout the night thanks to the Thermolock™ draft tube that prevents heat from escaping through the zipper - and with the ZipPlow™ zipper you get snag-free opening and closing every time. The Comfort Cuff™ design provides soft protection and comfort around your face as you fall asleep. When it’s time to pack up, the Roll Control™ design keeps your sleeping bag straight while you’re rolling it and thanks to the Quick Cord™ tying system the bag stays securely rolled. After your last camping adventure of the season, place the sleeping bag in the washing machine so it’s good to go for next time.