LITHIC 20 Degree down Sleeping Bag
- Comfort tested to 20°F, this sleeping bag is suitable for 3-season use.
- 600 Fill Power Down provides excellent warmth while keeping the sleeping bag lightweight at just 1 lb 14 oz.
- The ultralight 20D Nylon Shell is treated with a durable water-repellent coating to protect the down filling and keep you dry in wet conditions.
- Contoured hood with drawcords keeps heat in on the coldest nights.
- No-Snag YKK Zipper ensures you that you can get in and out with ease.
- Packs down small in the included stuff stack thanks to lightweight, compressible down fill.
The LITHIC 20-Degree Down Sleeping Bag is an ultralight sleeping bag for 3-season backpacking trips. Insulated with 600 fill power down, it weighs less than two pounds and compresses into a water-resistant stuff sack to keep bulk to a minimum. The 20D polyester shell fabric features a water-repellent finish to protect the precious down and preserve warmth in wet or humid conditions. Other features include a no-snag zipper, which allows you to get in and drift off to dreamland with ease. All of that, and it won t bust a hole in your wallet.
Lithic Limited One Year Warranty
New LITHIC-branded products will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for one year from the date of purchase. If a product fails due to a manufacturing defect or defective workmanship, you will be provided a refund of the product or a replacement product, in the manufacturer’s discretion, subject to the limitations described here. If the exact product is not available for replacement, a product of equal value and similar type will be provided. This warranty does not cover damage or malfunctions caused by normal wear and tear, abuse, accident, neglect (including burns, cuts, water damage, or mold), improper handling or storage, misuse, vandalism, acts of God or other causes external to the product. This warranty is valid only to the original purchaser of the product as indicated on the original sales invoice.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
In the event of a defect and in order to get the benefit of the warranty, you may submit a claim in accordance with the following instructions:
For claims relating to sleeping bags, contact: 866-283-4412 or firstname.lastname@example.org