1/4-20 X 1" Truss Head Machine Screws, Phillips Drive, Fully Machine Thread, 18-8 Stainless Steel 304, Bright Finish, Pack of 50
- Package includes 50 PCS 1/4-20 x 1"; Phillips Drive Size: #3
- Screw Length: 1 inch or 25mm (excluding the height of the head); Thread Size: 1/4"-20;
- Diameter of the head:0.573 inch (max); Height of the head: 0.15 inch (max); Thread Pitch: 20 TPI
- Thread Coverage: Full Thread; Exterior Finish: Bright Finish; Color: Silver Tone
- Made of 304 Stainless Steel (no coating outside) which is superior to regular steel and any zinc plated fasteners, provides good strength and corrosion resistance in bad environments
SIZE:1/4-20 x 1"
Thread Diameter 0.250"
Head Diameter 0.573"
Head Height 0.150"
Screw Length 1 inch
About Truss Head Machine Screws
with flat underside and a slightly domed top which offers a much larger contact surface. They are often used with nuts or driven into tapped holes with a phillips drive to prevent over-tightening. They are known for their effecient application performance and endurance widely used in a variety of industries such as construction, manufacturing, engineering, assembling and so on.
The high quality 304 stainless steel provide perfect strength and good corrosion resistance in bad environments like high temperature, cold weather and high humidity areas without the need for time consuming and costly maintenance.
If you have any questions when using, please feel free to contact us by message.