BATULLO Rear Derailleur RD-TY300 6/7/8 Speed Direct Mount/Hanger Mount for Mountain Bike
Original price $31.90 - Original price $31.90
$31.90 - $31.90
Current price $31.90
- 🚲[installation tutorial-1]: apply solid grease to the lock point of the rear hook claw first, so as to make the installation more smooth and avoid damage to the lock point. Note: ty300 is only suitable for 6 / 7 speed mountain bike, and cannot be installed on 8 / 9 speed mountain bike, which will cause damage.
- 🚲[installation tutorial-2]: confirm that there is mutual stop between the rear locking screw and the rear claw, and then lock the rear transmission with a 5mm hexagon wrench.
- 🚲[installation tutorial-3]: use a 2.5mm Allen wrench to adjust the H screw so that the tooth tip of the upper guide wheel is aligned with the outside of the minimum flywheel tooth tip.
- 🚲[installation tutorial-4]: move the rear transmission to the maximum flywheel, adjust the L screw with a 2.5mm Allen wrench, so that the tooth tip of the upper guide wheel is aligned with the outside of the tooth tip of the largest flywheel.
- 🚲[installation tutorial-5]: use a 2.5mm Allen wrench to adjust the tension screw B, so that the distance between the upper guide wheel and the tooth tip of the largest flywheel can not be less than 6mm.