BELL Z20 MIPS Adult Road Bike Helmet
Original price $148.90 - Original price $309.90
$148.90 - $309.90
Current price $164.90
- FUSION POLYCARBONATE SHELL & PROGRESSIVE LAYERING CONSTRUCTION - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet. The process of engineering a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts.
- FLOAT FIT RACE (INTEGRATED WITH MIPS) & MIPS-EQUIPPED - Custom fit at the highest performance, Seemlessly integrated with MIPS and offers three-way adjustability: height, pad width and tension. MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- X-STATIC AND XT2 PADDING & SWEAT GUIDE - Quick-drying materials, woven with real silver fibers. Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear.
- NO-TWIST TRI-GLIDES & PROGRESSIVE LAYERING - Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned. The process of engineering a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts.
- SPECIFICATIONS - Small (52-56 cm), Medium (55-59 cm), and Large (58-62 cm) Sizes. Important: always take a head measurement. Head sizes and shapes can vary, even within an age range. Using a helmet that does not fit can be dangerous; Overbrow Ventilation System with 18 vents.