CLAM 14469 X-400 Portable 4 to 6 Person 8 Foot Pop up Ice Fishing Angler Thermal Hub Shelter Tent with Anchors, Tie Ropes, and Carrying Bag
- PLENTY OF SPACE: 4-sided hub with 64 square feet of fishable area for 4 to 6 people; Shelter measures 8 feet long, 8 feet wide, and 6.8 feet at center height when set up
- COMPACT CARRYING & FEATURES: Packs down easily and has triple-layer corner pockets that provide gear storage; Packed size measures 64 inches (5.3 feet) long, 12inches wide, and 12 inches tall and includes a carrying bag for portability; Weight: 47 pounds
- NICE N' TOASTY: 90 grams of insulation per square meter and Full Thermal Trap technology for heat retention and reduced condensation
- TOUGH CONSTRUCTION: Durable 900-denier fabric with poles and hubs for extreme winter conditions; Flex tested, extra-large 11mm poles provide stability
- SNOW BANKING SKIRT: Comes with an oversized skirt for ample snow banking; Includes 4 ice anchors and tie-downs with integrated ice anchor straps and strap pockets for windy conditions
Clam Outdoors began as a manufacturer of quality ice fishing equipment over 30 years ago. In the beginning, it started with a portable suitcase-style shelter that opened up like a Clam (hence where the company name came from), but it all took off when an avid ice angler name Dave Genz came up with a brand new concept. He wanted to build a portable ice fishing house that would protect him from the weather, as well as allow him to be mobile. So he made one. Then another, and another and began to sell them to anglers across the ice belt. When he realized he had something that everyone wanted, he joined forces with Clam that was able to help with the expanding demand for the original Fish Trap.