Concept2 Model E Indoor Rowing Machine with PM5
- Indoor rowing is an effective full-body and low-impact workout; flywheel design minimizes noise while maximizing a smooth feel
- Includes the performance monitor 5, giving you accurate, comparable data for every row; Adjustable monitor arm
- 20-Inch seat height, nickel-plated chain, Adjustable footrests and ergonomic handle; Construction: Welded steel
- Easily separates into two pieces for storage. Caster wheels make it mobile.Construction:Aluminum front legs, steel rear legs
- Requires footprint of 9x4 feet;500-pound capacity;5-year frame Warranty.Power Requirement:Takes two D cell batteries.During workout,the monitor draws power from the spinning flywheel to extend battery life
From the manufacturer
Concept2 Model E
The luxury machine of the indoor rower world.
The Model E offers presence and durability with its 20 inch frame height, nickel-plated chain, and double powder coat with glossy finish. From a practical standpoint, the higher frame means easier on-and-off for those with tired knees or mobility considerations. The nickel-plated chain (also featured on the Model D) requires less-frequent oiling. The finish protects against scratches.
Aesthetically, the Model E is the luxury machine of the indoor rower world. Solid and sleek in light gray or black, the Model E will hold its own in a fitness center, your home gym, or the living area of your midtown loft. Best of all, it does all of this while providing the unparalleled full-body workout of our other indoor rowers.
If you’re familiar with our equipment, the Model E is everything you’ve come to expect in a Concept2 Indoor Rower and more. If you’re trying us for the first time, the Model E will satisfy even the most discriminating buyers.
The Model E is available in two colors: light gray or black.
Performance Monitor 5
The Performance Monitor is what sets Concept2 Indoor Rowers apart from other training devices, and every Model E includes our most advanced monitor, the PM5. Sophisticated yet easy to use, the PM5 provides accurate, comparable data for every row. A backlight increases visibility, compatibility with USB flash drives makes storing your workout data a breeze, and you can wirelessly monitor your heart rate. The longer monitor arm on the Model E keeps it all within easy reach.
Flywheel and Damper
Our indoor rowers respond to your effort on every stroke, so you are in full control of your exertion and resistance at all times. The spiral damper allows you to quickly adjust the airflow to the flywheel, so you can change the feel of the stroke to suit your preference. The flywheel design minimizes noise while maximizing a smooth feel.
Storage and Mobility
The Model E features a quick-release (no tools required!) framelock mechanism, so you can easily separate the machine into two pieces for storage. Caster wheels on the front foot allow you to roll the fully-assembled machine into position.
The Model E stands tall in a crowd. You’ll have the comfort and ease of getting on a machine that’s at chair height. The 20 inch (50.8 centimeter) seat height is particularly helpful if your knees don’t bend like they used to, if you’ll be getting on and off the indoor rower from a wheelchair, or if you just prefer sitting higher off the ground. To support the 20 inch frame height, we went with a one-piece leg design for both the front and rear legs. The end result? Stability and a sure, solid feel.
Included with your Purchase:
- Performance Monitor 5 (PM5)
- Model E Product Manual
- Performance Monitor Quick Start Guide
- Tools and illustrated assembly instructions
2-Year Limited Warranty
Our indoor rowers are backed by a limited 2-year and 5-year warranty.
- Overall Length: 96 in (244 cm)
- Width: 24 in (61 cm)
- Seat Height: 20 in (51 cm)
- Monorail Length: 54 in (137 cm), fits inseams up to 38"
- Chain: Nickel-plated steel chain
- Maximum User Weight: 500 lb (227 kg)
- Space Requirements (in use): Assembled 8 ft x 2 ft (244 cm x 61 cm)