Copper Arthritis Compression Gloves for Women and Men, Carpal Tunnel Gloves, Hand Brace for Arthritis Pain and Support by Dr. Arthritis (Black, Xx-Large)
- Developed by Doctors: while other compression gloves are sized inaccurately, breakdown quickly, and made by low-cost manufacturers, our gloves are developed by medical doctors with first-hand experience in managing pain, stiffness, and swelling associated with joint disease and other hand conditions. Ultimately, this means better relief for your hands and fingers. A proportion of our profits will be donated to medical research to further research in this field.
- Doctor Written Handbook included: Want to know more about your condition, treatment options available, our best tips, and exercises that can optimize the strength and function of your hands as well as aid recovery? Read our handbook for your complete guide.
- Excellent Customer Service: With all questions answered within 24 hours by a team that includes medical doctors, we offer a 100% satisfaction or money back guarantee so you can purchase confidently knowing you'll get any support you need.
- Multi-use: Whether it's Joint disease (osteo/rheumatoid), Raynaud's phenomenon, carpal tunnel syndrome, Dupuytren's contracture, psoriatic hands and even soft tissue and sport-related injuries our gloves will provide symptom relief in style!
- Comfortable compressive copper nylon material: the high-quality blend of copper nylon and spandex optimizes comfort, allowing all-day wear.
Managing Your Conditions
Symptom and pain relief for your hands, whether it's swelling, stiffness, or other joint conditions.
Typing At Work
Our fingerless typing gloves are specifically designed for the daily strains of the office life.
Gloves to keep your hands warm and give you the extra support you need during long drives.
Perfect pain relief gloves for your gaming sessions, no more cramping up on controllers & keyboards!
Copper fit gloves keeps your hands warmer and relieves the feeling of aching or stiffness.
Gloves for women & men. Gentle hand compression to soothe swelling and stiffness from Osteo/RA.
Protects your hands from the cold to avoid the painful reperfusion symptoms.
Supports the wrist joint to prevent excessive pressure upon the median nerve in the carpal tunnel.
Gently extends the ring and little finger to increase hand functionality.
Reduces the inflammation of the tendons to reduce unwanted locking of your fingers.
Finding Your Perfect Fit
Comfortable & Flexible Design for Men & Women
Premium Non-slip Grippers
Complete with high-quality anti-slip grippers on the palm side designed to improve grip.