Core Pull Buoy | Aquatic Fitness Strength Training | EVA Foam Flotation Exercise Aid | Equipment for Competitive Swim Team Training & Swimming Pool Resistance Workout | Swim Buoy for Adults & Children
- PERFECT POSTITION: Practice body position with a pull buoy to practice an efficient, competitive stroke while also building upper body strength
- UPPER BODY TRAINING: Hold the buoy between your legs to isolate your arms, shoulders, and back, and take your conditioning to the next level
- SWIM LONGER: Let your legs rest instead of flutter kicking, so you can train longer for that perfect technique
- CRAFT YOUR STROKE: With a pull buoy, you can focus on building efficiency and conditioning without dragging your feet
- BREATH CONTROL: Master your breath discipline and improve flip turns with long course swim practices
The Pull of Excellence
A core pull buoy is a critical tool in any competitive swimmer's arsenal. Held between the legs, it assists in keeping the legs afloat without the need to flutter kick. Now you're able to practice body position without taxing your limited oxygen supply. Supporting the legs also helps isolate the muscles in your upper body, so you can focus on strengthening back, shoulders, and core. Whether training for high school, college, or adult competitive swimming, you can craft your perfect stroke, master breath control, and swim efficiently with a pull buoy.
Why You'll Love It
Our sturdy EVA foam construction offers a flexible, comfortable accessory for swim training. The buoy measures the standard 24cm x 16cm x 8.5 cm, perfect for teens and adults of any size. With a pull buoy, you'll be able to achieve peak efficiency for breath discipline, core strength, improved flip turns, and more.