Country Brook Design&Reg; 1 Inch Ice Blue Heavy Nylon Webbing
Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00
Original price $0.00
$36.90 - $95.90
Current price $95.90
- 10 YARDS | Thickness of approximately .071 inches or 1.80 mm.
- 1 INCH WIDTH | We recommend you use 1 Inch hardware with this strap. Our flat nylon webbing is silky soft, smooth, and comfortable while also maintaining its durable and reliable properties.
- HEAVY-DUTY | The tensile strength is 4,200 pounds. Tensile strength is the average breaking point under good conditions at the factory, we suggest that you use no more than 25% of the tensile strength.
- VERSATILE | Can be used in an array of projects including dog collar making, tote bag handles, constructing cargo nets, tie down straps, furniture repair, and more!
- AMERICAN COMPANY | Made here in the USA, we take pride in our products and make sure you receive the best.
Versatile heavy nylon webbing is a woven flat strip of fabric that is used in countless applications; even as a substitute for ropes. Durable enough to be used in abrasive and delicate situations; it is a very functional webbing. Created from 100% pure nylon, its precision weave boasts incredible sturdiness. That means a breaking strength of 4,200 lbs, which can withstand your toughest projects. More rugged than polypropylene, nylon webbing is perfect for uses where safety is a concern. However, its texture makes it a good choice for light duty applications as well. Nylon webbing can be used in a wide variety of projects, including but not limited to: climbing harnesses, slings, runners, furniture manufacturing, military and survival utility, animal collars and leads, tie downs, belts, luggage, tow ropes, bags, backpack straps, cosplay, and costumes. On top of all these features and applications, Country Brook Design offers the industry's largest selection of colors to choose from. We recommend you use 1 inch hardware with this nylon webbing; d-rings, buckle, triglides etc. These hardware items are designed with a specific size of webbing in mind. This webbing is washable and can be dried on low heat.