Cressi Scuba Diving Snorkeling Kit - Freediving Mask & Dry Snorkel | F1 & Supernova Dry: Designed in Italy
- Frameless mask with single lens design, tempered glass lens for extra durability.
- Ultra clear lens for vivid colors, soft and comfortable mask skirt, low volume design. It features push button buckle for easy strap adjustments, wide field of vision.
- Dry top design snorkel, anti-splash top, special valve seals tube when submerged.
- Corrugated smooth bore lower tube, quick release snorkel keeper, easy clear purge valve.
- The F1 & Supernova Dry is designed in Italy by Cressi and made in Taiwan. Cressi has been an Italian brand pioneer in scuba diving, snorkeling, and swimming equipment since 1946.
Frameless masks are loved by many divers for their low-profile and ability to fold flat for easy carrying, even in a BC pocket. Cressi’s frameless design bonds a high-grade silicone skirt directly to a single lens for the ultimate in simplicity. The lens is made in tempered glass and certified by the CE (Communauté Européenne). The low-internal volume allows for effortless clearing and quick-adjust strap buckles are molded directly into the skirt for a flexible fit and reduced drag. It also represents an unbeatable value, with a cost roughly half that of similar masks. The Supernova Dry is one of the best dry snorkel available in the market. It has a unique Splash Guard at the top which greatly reduces the entrance of water during use on the surface. The special valve on top seals the tube as you dive, almost totally preventing the entrance of water when the snorkel is submerged. The end part has a corrugated piece that is smooth on the inner side and keeps the snorkel away from the mouth during use when scuba diving. A special water collection well, with a large elliptic valve, allows quick and easy expulsion of water. The replaceable angled mouthpiece and corrugated tube section are both made from Hypoallergenic Silicone adding comfort and function. A quick-release snorkel keeper and ergonomically contoured shape make this one great snorkel. The F1 & Supernova Dry is designed in Italy by Cressi and made in Taiwan. Cressi has been an Italian brand pioneer in scuba diving, snorkeling, and swimming equipment since 1946. The product is covered by a 2-year limited warranty.