CXGCLUB Wool Ski Socks 3 Pairs - Thermal Socks OTC Knee High Performance Winter Warm Socks for Men and Women
- Machine Wash
- Premium Material: Wool ski socks adopts high performance material contains 45% wool,15% cotton,25% polyester and 15% spandex. Soft and comfortable, protect the feet from wear and tear. Premium wool provides extremely warm, pilling free and good elasticity.
- OTC Design: Over The Calf design with better material and improved warmth. The high quality material gives better warmth to the calves and feet. Never feel cold even when resting or exercising. New design provides support below the knee, so that the knee high ski socks fit better and more suitable for outdoors sports.
- Comfort & Fit: Quality ski socks with good sweat absorption to keep you dry during exercise. Ski socks have good breathability while keeping you warm and breathable to wear for long periods of time. No odors. Generally speaking, good materials do not irritate and itch.
- Support and Non-slip: The toe stitching is flat and well-made, making the socks more wear-resistant and firm. The U-shaped design of the heel of the socks makes the socks fit well and not easy to slide. Choose us and bring comprehensive warmth retention to your winter.
- Multi-application: Wool ski socks can be worn while skiing and other outdoor sports. The good warmth of ski socks is also suitable for home wear can provide body anti-cold and calf support effect. Fashionable patterns, ski socks are also suitable for daily wear, giving you an additional choice of Dressing.
We are obsessed with skiers and snowboarders. We are a Germany based company and the production base is located in China that seeks to use innovative yarns and technology.Our socks have been tested by the outdoor athletes in the world to ensure the performance and quality.We have been in business over 7 years.
Ski and snowboard socks built for nordic, alpine, and backcountry snow days. CXGCLUB socks are the most comfortable and durable socks you'll ever own.
MATERIALS IN OUR SOCKS
Every material we use in our socks has been carefully chosen and tested to meet our rigorous durability standards. We have prioritized Merino wool throughout our product lines and our goal of producing the most responsibly made product is reflected in our commitment to the success of the Responsible Wool Standard.
Merino wool is relied upon fiber in our products and accounted for 45% of our yarn consumption by weight last year. For many years we’ve prioritized the use of Merino wool from sheep that have not been exposed to the practice of mule.
|SIZE CHART||M / L / XL||M / L / XL||M / L / XL||M / L / XL||M / L / XL|