DANCHEL OUTDOOR Bell Tent Awning Tarps with Poles Lightweight Sun Shelter Canopy for Backpacking Rain Fly Picnic(Khaki, 10X13.2Ft)
Original price $194.90 - Original price $237.90
$194.90 - $237.90
Current price $237.90
- COLOR&SIZE: Khaki. 10ft x 13.1ft (3M*4M). Fit all size of bell tent.
- KEEP DRY IN THE RAIN: 285gsm cotton canvas fabric with 3000mm Waterproof treated. Used as rain cover for a camping trip which is large enough to keep the rain off. Offer shade or a dry place under which to cook or hang out.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 17.6lb. Extend of the cotton bell tent cover shade. And it can connect the bell tent top door pole and easy to set up with one person. Portable, large tarp but folds small,you can put in your backpack or camping car.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: It can be used with our bell tents or used alone for camping, sun shelter and hammock . Sit under the trap and enjoy coffee and book while it rained. We guaranteed with 1 year quality warrant.
- PACKING INCLUDE: 13.1x10ft cotton fabric tarp*1, 6.2ft high poles x2, rope with guy-ling x 8 sets, 9.8inch stakes x 8 sets, and carry bag x 1 pack.
- Size:Cotton khaki 10ftx13ft; Oxford fabric White 10ftx13ft; Cotton khaki 13ftx16.4ft
- ideal for shade and shelter
- great for luggage, gatherings and living
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SETUP AWNING IN WINDY CONDITIONS OR EXTREME WEATHER EVENTS.
How to set up the tent tarp?
- Lay your tarp and spread it out as much as you can.
- Take the pointed side of poles to attach the O shape rings on the tarp.
- Stake down the corners of the tarp through the holes provided with your guylines.
Make sure to do this taut so that rain can flow away effectively.
Advantages of the Product
| || || || |