Exped Megamat Max - Self-Inflating Insulated Sleeping Pad, Single and Double
- SUPERIOR BASE CAMP PAD - It's more like a mattress than a sleeping mat; The MegaMat Max keeps you toasty warm and comfortable while car camping, rafting, or at basecamp; 5.9 in. of loft delivers superior rest for the next day's effort
- SELF-INFLATING WITH MINI PUMP - Save your breath after a long day on the trail; The MegaMat Max Duo self-inflates in minutes; Easy firmness adjustment with included compact Mini Pump; Inflated dimensions of 77.6 x 52 in.
- SUMMER / WINTER COMFORT - Designed for 4 season comfort, the MegaMat Max features Oeko-Tex certified insulation that earns it an impressive R-Value of 10.6, insulating against the coldest ground
- INNOVATIVE CARRY SACK - Packing up is far easier with the top-loading roll top SideWinder stuff sack with an over-the-shoulder carrying strap
- HIGH-QUALITY BUILD & 5 YEAR WARRANTY - 3D construction for edge-to-edge sleeping surface and gap-free coupling of mats; Oeko-Tex 100 Certified materials are free from harmful chemicals; Hydrolysis-resistant, Polyester top and bottom with TPU laminate; Honeycomb-embossed top
EXPED’s famous MegaMat built 50% thicker!
Shockingly comfortable and with exceptionally high insulating properties, MegaMat Max sleeping pads are meant to be carried by a pack animal or in a vehicle. These are perfect basecamp beds, ideal in a camper van, or even as a crash pad for house guests. The 6" air-core-channeled foam allows the mat to be soft-inflated for an enhanced cradling of the body. Stretch top fabric offers an unbelievably soft and supple sleep platform. In addition, vertical sidewalls (3-D construction) provide edge-to-edge comfort.
EXPED's extra-large deflation valve ensures fast deflation and the included top-loading SideWinder stuff sack eases packing and carries over the shoulder. Mini Pump included for inflation top-off.
- Top: 50 D Tricot nylon, TPU Polyether film laminate, hydrolysis resistant, honeycomb embossed
- Bottom: 75 D Polyester, TPU Polyether film laminate, hydrolysis resistant, Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Insulation: 16 kg/m² open-cell PU foam, Oeko-Tex 100 certified
In an industry where the most durable products are still oil-based, Exped works to combine durability with environmental friendliness, resisting excessive pollution and the throw-away culture. Exped gear should last as long as possible, ideally be handed down to the next generation. Standards such as Bluesign and Oeko-Tex 100 certify countless components and products.
In line with classic Swiss design principles, Exped is on a never-ending quest to refine every product they touch. No detail is too small to be tinkered with, improved, and then improved again. This process, along with expert testing and manufacturing, produces some of the most innovative and trustworthy outdoor gear on the market.
Resembling laboratories more than factories, Exped’s manufacturers have grown to be benchmark for tents, mats, backpacks, and other outdoor gear in the world market. Their long-standing, collaborative relationships allow Exped to explore industry-changing solutions, meeting the challenges encountered by experts in the outdoors.