First Degree Fitness Viking II Black Reserve Indoor Rowing Machine, Black/Brown
- LED display indicates time, distance, 500 meter split time, strokes per minute, calories burned per hour, watts, and heart rate
- Frame constructed with high quality steel and hand lacquered ash
- Water tank features two triple-bladed impellers for smooth resistance
- Ergonomic handles help prevent twisting and straining or wrists and forearms
- Built-in wheel for moving and storing rower with ease
The Viking II is designed with simply the best and most gorgeous wooden frames made from solid American Ash, metal fixtures, and precision components to deliver guaranteeing lifetime service. The molded seat and adjustable water-based fluid resistance can accommodate users of different fitness levels in comfort even during longer workout hours. The Viking II comes with a multi-functional performance monitor that tracks workout time, stroke count, total strokes accumulated on the machine, and calories burned to keep you motivated and on track to reaching your fitness goals. Done for the day? Simply lift it on its end and lean it against a wall or hide it away in a closet.