Giro Switchblade MIPS Adult Mountain Cycling Helmet
- MARKET-LEADING PROTECTION: Engineered in Giro’s category-leading helmet test lab
- FULLY ADAPTABLE: Easily removable chinbar
- MIPS: Utilizes the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System to redirect energy in a crash
- VENTILATION: Roc Loc Air DH fit system suspends the helmet just slightly off the top of the head allowing airflow to pass over the head and exhaust from the rear
- RUGGED AND CERTIFIED: In-mold construction. Meets or exceeds bicycle standards with & without chinbar.
EVERYTHING ABOUT THE SWITCHBLADE IS OPTIMIZED FOR THE DESCENT. THAT'S WHY IN ADDITION TO MANDATORY STANDARDS IT'S ALSO CERTIFIED TO ASTM-1952 DH WITH AND WITHOUT THE CHINBAR. The chinbar is easy to remove - just push the buttons under the chinbar, rotate up, and take off - and it's just as easy to reinstall. Another boast-worthy feature on the Switchblade MIPS is the Roc Loc Air DH fit system, which has a bumper around the dial to prevent accidental adjustments if your helmet contacts your backpack or neck brace - all while keeping you cool. When the chinbar comes off, Wind Tunnel cheek pad ventilation adds even more cooling power as you start to climb. Plus, the full-cut style gives this helmet an aggressive look and provides ASTM certified coverage even when the chinbar is removed. When your ride is all about descending, your helmet should be too, and the Switchblade MIPS is the only removable chinbar helmet that is truly built for the down.