Heavy Duty Tricep Rope 27 & 36 Inches Pull down Fitness Cable Attachment Machine Coated Nylon Rope with Stainless Steel Snap Hook
- 【Lat Pull Down and Lift Up Pulley Cable System】 You can get two functional exercise modes: Pull down and Lift up by changing the connection ways between the hoist buckle and alloy cable. It can train your biceps, triceps, back and shoulders and give you professional exercise and pleasure.
- 【Multipurpose Home Gym Equipment Set】 You will get: 1x tricep rope, 1x down bar, 1x loading pin, 1x silent pulley, 1x high strength alloy cable, 1x hanging strap, 3x hoist buckles, 1x wrench 1x fixing ring and 2x U screws. But negative weight discs are not included. You can save the money and home space while getting an strenuous workout like those you can do in the gym.
- 【Easy To Install & Portable】 Our pulley system attachments can be installed anywhere you want as beams, or pull up bars. You just add the weight plates, and connect with pulley cable. Then you can use it. It is convenient design and small package that you can take it anywhere you want.
- 【Large Load Bearing and Stability】 Our pulley system can bear a maximum weight of 240 pounds. The silent pulley is made of special heavy steel with 360 °rotating to ensure smooth and quiet of the pulley system operation. Meanwhile, the 6mm diameter high strength alloy cable is made of high-strength PU material and steel wire. It is not only withstand strong friction but not easy to break, satisfying various training requirements.
- 【Durable & Long-lasting Use】 Our pulley system attachments are durable and affordable, and all accessories are made of professional premium materials which both suitable for the professional and the amateurish. Our products can maintain the intensity, continuity and stability of movement, you can choose your very own way to train.
Want to build up a solid back, strong shoulders and arms? You need the new revolutionary fitness Tricep Rope equipment..
Target fibers deep within the triceps
Emphasize the outer portion of the triceps muscle
Put greater emphasis on the long head
Strengthen the three muscles on the backs of your upper arms
Work your shoulders, abdominal muscles and upper back
Full body workout pull downs, press downs, curls, crunches, kickbacks, bent over row, single leg deadlift, shrugs, choppers, pushing, pulling, knee bending or hip extending.
Focus on Latissimus Dorsi, Teres Major and Minor, Deltoid, Rhomboids, Biceps, Pectoralis Major, and Tricep muscles.
BEST SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Don't worry about wasting your money. Please feel free to contact us if you aren't satisfied. YOU GOT 30 DAYS 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED! Click “ADD TO CART” to have the best deal now!