Hestra Army Leather Heli Ski Glove - Classic 3-Finger Snow Glove for Skiing, Snowboarding and Mountaineering
Original price $217.90 - Original price $217.90
$217.90 - $217.90
Current price $217.90
- 70% Leather, 30% Synthetic
- Hook and Loop closure
- Hand Wash
- DESIGNED FOR: The Army Leather Heli Ski was designed for freeriders, professional mountain guides and patrollers, ski instructors and others who place high demands on function, fit and durability.
- DURABLE FABRIC: Windproof, water-resistant, and breathable HESTRA Triton fabric on backhand with our most durable Army Goat Leather on palm and fingers.
- RETAIN WARMTH: Holding heat even in wet conditions, this glove is made from a very thin polyester fiber with exceptionally high insulating capacity. Its soft and cozy lining can be combined with other liners for greater adaptability.
- THE PERFECT BALANCE: You won’t have to sacrifice warmth for dexterity. This glove’s 3-finger design provides you with the dexterity of a glove, but also heat by bringing the three fingers together.
- CONVENIENT FEATURES: This glove features an elastic strap with Velcro closure for easy accessibility, a snow lock to keep the cold out and heat in, and an Eagle Grip design that follows the natural curve of your hand to give a closer, more comfortable grip.