Hestra Leather Fall Line - Short Freeride 5-Finger Snow Glove with Superior Grip for Skiing, Snowboarding and Mountaineering
Original price $224.90 - Original price $224.90
$224.90 - $224.90
Current price $224.90
- 90% Leather 10% Synthetic
- Hook and Loop closure
- DESIGNED FOR: The Leather Fall Line Glove was developed for freeriders, professional mountain guides, ski instructors and others who place high demands on function, fit and durability -- styled perfectly for this fall season.
- DURABLE FABRIC: Made with supple cowhide leather, this glove takes on beautiful color nuances when dyed and resists moisture and abrasion well.
- RETAIN WARMTH: The glove’s neoprene cuffs are weather resistant and have incredible thermal insulation properties, even when wet. Its foam insulation and polyester lining will keep your hands nice and toasty.
- CONSTRUCTION: The 5-finger design gives this glove the highest dexterity in the Leather Fall Line family -- perfect for you to show off all your skills on the slopes.
- CONVENIENT FEATURES: This glove features an elastic strap with Velcro closure for easy accessibility and outseams for increased comfort and a superior grip.
Short freeride glove made of soft, supple cowhide aniline. Outseams for increased comfort and superior pole grip.