Hoot Cob Ultimate Waterproof Roll Top Dry Bag 10L Keeps Gear Safe and Dry for Kayaking, Canoeing, Beach, Rafting, Boating, Hiking, Camping, and Fishing
- Durable: Made of 500 Denier ripstop nylon with ultrasonic welded seams to ensure incredible strength and long life.
- Waterproof: Coated with PVC tarpaulin to ensure watertight seal. Keep your gear dry in conditions of rain, water spray, or any high moisture areas. NOTE: not designed for fully submerged applications.
- Ease of Use: Insert gear into top opening, remove excess air, and roll down the closed top at least 3 times and connect buckles. Easy to clean to ensure bag is dry before storage.
- Sizes to Fit your Needs: Dry bags come in 5L, 10L, 20L, and 30L sizes with four different colors to choose from (Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Black).
- Versatile: Dry bag can be carried by buckle section used as handle or slung around shoulders with the included strap.
Protecting Your Valuables
When you are out kayaking, canoeing, rafting, boating, hiking, camping, fishing, or just hanging out at the beach, the last thing you want is to damage or lose your belongings. Hoot Cob’s Ultimate Waterproof Roll Top Dry Bags keep your valuables dry, clean, safe, and together. The highly visible colors allow you to easily keep track of your belongings. Overall protection from water, sand, dust, mud, snow, and other potentially damaging elements.
Why Hoot Cob’s Dry Bags?
Best materials – Our 500D ripstop nylon coated with PVC tarpaulin performs incredibly well for keeping your belongings dry and protected for years to come. Ultrasonic welding keeps seams captured and strong.
Lightweight and compact – Whether it is storing your dry bags when not in use or carrying it along on your treks “just in case” you need it, our dry bags are lightweight and compact when rolled up.
Versatility – D rings and hoops as part of the dry bag design allows you to easily use with provided shoulder strap or as cinch points with your other gear or bags.
Visibility – We use highly visible colors so you can easily keep track of your belongings, either from a distance or ensuring you have everything packed away before leaving.