Imunir Adjustable Vehicle Fishing Rod Rack,Fishing Pole Holder Strap Belt Storage for Truck,Vehicle,Suvs Wagons and Vans (Black)
Original price $21.90 - Original price $21.90
$21.90 - $21.90
Current price $21.90
- [Application] This Car fishing pole holder designed to solve the storage and transportation problems of fishing rods,Hold, organize and protect your fishing rods securely inside vehicle,Transport rods conveniently, prevent them from tangled or getting broken.
- [Adjustable] 5 rods and reels combo capacity, this car fishing rod rack adjustable from 31 inch to 61 inch.Applies to vehicles with four handlebars on top.Attach to the second and third row grab handle, works great for Car,SUVs,and Vans or such with 3 rows.
- [High Quality] High strength nylon material belt with snap buckle, easy to placed, no drilling required of the Vehicle fishing rod rack.
- [Good Helper] Excellent way of managing space. Fishing Rod Roof Rack saved a lot of room in the back. With rod rack, the car wouldn’t have been in a mess in the back of it.
- [Attention] If you do not have FOUR HANDLEBARS , you could purchase and affix suction cups to hold the strap. please make sure the suction cup is very strong.
Car fishing rod holder adjustable from 31 inch to 61 inch. fit most of vehicles.
This Car fishing rod holder designed to solve the storage and transportation problems of fishing rods,Hold, organize and protect your fishing rods securely inside vehicle,Transport rods conveniently, prevent them from tangled or getting broken.
- High-strength nylon belt with snap fasteners, easy to place without drilling.
- 5 fishing rod and reel combined capacity, adjustable range for car about 78 cm to 155 cm/31 inch to 61 inch.
- Connected to the second and third rows of grip handles, ideal for SUVs and vans or 3 rows, if the auxiliary grips are installed in the front, rear, left and right four cars Most cars are used together.
- Install in a location without driving obstacles, please keep driving safely when driving.
- Note: Hold that strap above the buckle and adjust the length until the rod carrier becomes tight. Adjust and ensure that the position of the rod is centered.
- Color: Black
- Material: Nylon (adjustable, all code, for most people)
- Package Content: 1 set of fishing rod holder belt (front and rear belt)
- Step 1: Connect one end of the buckle through the handlebar to the other end.
- Step 2: Adjust the Rod Carrier to ensure that the ends of the buckle are at the same distance from the handlebars.
- Step 3: Hold the strap above the buckle and adjust the length until the Rod Carrier becomes tight.
- Step 4: Put the fishing rod on the holder and attach the velcro.