Inflatable Snorkel Vest Adult Snorkeling Jackets Free Diving Swimming Safety Load up to 220 Ibs
- Airbag Main Material: Polyester 60% (outer) + PVC 40% (inner)
- Lyuwpes Snorkeling Vest: small footprint, large buoyancy (from 80 to 220 lbs) while snorkeling; fluorescence colors provide excellent visibility, great for learners & swimmers
- Fast Inflation, Fast Deflation: snorkel vest supports the body, just right fully inflated without the need of excess air, convenient mouthpiece location
- Horse Collar Style Over The Neck: simple to put on and take off, very comfortable without skin abrasions, fitting well for most adults
- Adjustable Waist & Crotch Straps: latch straps vertically and horizontally, providing a secure and worry free, easy pinch buckles for fast removal
- Flexible, Lightweight & Compact: easy to pack, a little smart companion for journey (bonus mesh bag included)
How to wear?
1.Loosen the straps to make them bigger;
2.Put your head through the hole and the crotch strap falls behind you;
3.Find the waist strap and bring it around you, secure the male buckle to the corresponding female buckle, do the same as the crotch strap;
4.Adjust the straps length to your most comfort;
5.Press down the air valve to inflate or deflate the air and when loosening your fingers, the valve will automatically lock the air in.
What is the purpose?
To ensure the water safety and prevent accidental events.
To elevate your confidence and self-reliance in the water.