LAT Pulldown Attachments for Gym - Cable Machine Attachment Set with Tricep Pull down Rope, Exercise Handles and V Row Double D Handle - Weight Lifting Workout Accessories
- 100% Nylon
- Unlock a wide range of exercises with just three cable machine attachments: ideal for rowing workouts, tricep pushdowns, bicep curls, resistance training, pulldowns, and more
- Double D Handle: designed with 360° rotation for easy continuous movement, this V handle cable attachment features knurled grips for sturdy hold and to prevent slipping
- Tricep Rope: heavy-duty nylon braided tricep rope cable attachment with non-slip rubber ends for comfortable grip, standard length 27"
- Exercise Handles: compact and light handles with foam padded grips for extra comfort, large 2" steel rings to fit over regular and thicker bars
- Universal cable attachments for gym: can be used with various weight lifting equipment, such as cable machine, lat machine or home gym system
These Powerfly cable machine attachments unlock a multitude of upper body exercises and allow for different holds when using cable machines that encourage perfect body-positioning for each individual exercise, as well as targeting specific muscles.
The set includes a tricep rope, single exercise handles, and a double D handle. Using all three, you can do a mix of combinations that make for an effective workout that is bound to make you sweat. Try a combination of tricep pushdowns, tricep and bicep curls, TRX tricep extensions, seated row exercises, T-bar rows, pulldowns, and more for advanced muscle building exercise.
The metal loop on each attachment in the set makes them perfect for working out both at home or in the gym, as they can be attached safely to any standard cable machine. All attachments are made with safe and sturdy grip in mind, to prevent slipping no matter how sweaty you get.
For fitness and training enthusiasts, these portable cable machine attachments will take your workouts to the next level! Using them hand-held or attached to the lower rope cable, you can work your lower body, leg muscles, and abs, all using just a cable machine. Try a combination of reverse lunges holding the exercise handles with arms stretched, and goblet squats or calf raises using the double D attachment.