LIVALL Smart Bike Helmet with Auto Sensor Led,Turn Signal Tail Lights,Connects via Bluetooth, Certified Comfortable Cycling Helmet
Original price $217.90 - Original price $217.90
$217.90 - $217.90
Current price $217.90
- 【Smart Lighting】The smart helmet built-in LED lights with 270-degree angle can indicate as flashing lights or as stopping and warning lights – helping cyclists communicate effectively with other road users. These helmet turning lights are controlled using the Remote Controller attached to the handlebars.
- 【Bluetooth Helmet Speakers】The Built-in high-quality speakers in the helmet allow cyclists to hear the sounds of traffic while on the phone, follow the GPS navigation system and listen to music, podcasts or an audio book during the long and lonely ride trip. The riders can switch the songs by using the remote controllers attached on the handlebars.
- 【Hands-free Phone Calls】Answer phone calls using the remote control and enjoy clear sound both ways with the helmet's built-in Bluetooth speakers and microphone while riding on the road. The riders can answer phone calls by pressing the middle button on the handlebar controller. The riders do not miss any important incoming calls while riding on the road.
- 【SOS Alert】The SOS feature based on built-in accelerometers in the helmet alerts emergency contacts of the rider’s GPS location when the rider falls off the bike and does not respond within 90 seconds. The SOS feature is very useful if the rider find himself totally alone in a remote location.
- 【Walkie-Talkie】Easily communicate with your fellow cyclists using the Walkie-Talkie function by pressing the bottom button on the remote control when riding in a group. It would allow cyclists to easily talk to each other and comment on the landscapes and the route. On the mountain terrain with complex environments, Walkie talkie can work if your smartphone network is stable.