Master Lock 4688D Set Your Own Combination TSA Approved Luggage Lock, 1 Pack, Blue
- TSA approved luggage lock enables screeners with the ability to inspect and relock luggage without damaging lock
- Set your own three-digit combination lock for luggage, tool chests, storage cases and tent locks
- TSA lock is best used as a luggage lock or backpack lock
- Travel lock is constructed with a metal body for durability and a vinyl covered cable for resistance to abuse from baggage handling equipment
- 1-3/16 inch (30 millimeter) wide lock body; 1/8 inch (3 millimeter) diameter shackle with 1-1/2 inch (38 millimeter) length, 5/8 inch (16 millimeter) width
The Master Lock 4688D Set Your Own Combination TSA Approved Luggage Lock features a 1-3/16in (30mm) wide metal body for durability. The 1/8in (3mm) diameter shackle is 1-1/2in (38mm) long and made of vinyl covered flexible braided steel, offering resistance to abuse from baggage handling equipment. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) screeners can open, inspect and relock bags locked with a TSA-Approved lock. Lock your checked baggage with the lock TSA screeners won’t cut The Limited Lifetime provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust.