Merax Magnetic Folding Rowing Machine Indoor Rower Machine with 46 Inch Slide Rail, Max 330LB Home Cardio
- 【Full Body Cardio】Merax offer this magnetic rowing machine to our customers for full body workout. It provides you an excellent cardio challenge and you don't need to worry too much about joints such as knees. Suitable for exercisers of all ages.
- 【Smooth&Adjustable】Merax magnetic rower provides multiple options of resistance so that you can easily switch the level and focus on the cardio challenge and get more sports fun, while magnetic resistance is much more smooth and quiet than traditional rowers.
- 【Visual Display&Non-Slip Pedals】Track your performance in real-time with the built in monitor display so you can reach your training goals accurately. The 12.2” x 4.3” large footplates with adjustable straps keep you safe and you can burst your energy at your will.
- 【Ultimate Fitness Machine】Wide foam handlebar and large contoured cushion seat provide adequate sports support and comfortable experience. Heavy-duty frame holds up to 330 LBS. Keep the unpleasant equipment defects away and let you enjoy your smooth aerobic exercise.
- 【Folding&Pleasing Appearance】Merax specially designed and manufactured this rowing machine. The simple shape and color scheme are unique, and the foldable&portable design makes it more refined. Perfect for home gym or just as a corner of the living room.
8 Level magnetic tension resistance for an easy or more challenging rowing machine workout
17" Wide Handlebar
Comfortable grips and ultra-quiet durable rowing belt allows you to watch TV or listen to music while rowing.
Built-in LCD Monitor
Easy-to-use LCD monitor displays distance, time, stroke, total count, and calories burned.
12.2” x 4.3” Large Footplates
Anti-slip foot pedals with adjustable strap rings for easy foot strap adjustment.
Pivoting feature allows for large range of motion
12.8” x 10.4” Contoured Seat
Large contoured cushion seat provides extra comfort for a long session workout
Fold & Store
Folding rowing machine with transportation wheels for easy relocation or to storage
This is where the oar would enter the water in a real boat. With your knees bent and together, lean forward from your hips with your arms straight out in front of you gripping the handle. Don’t split your knees to try and lean further forward or bend with your back.
The stroke should begin with the legs, the most powerful part of the body. Keep your back straight throughout. As your legs straighten, lean back slightly from the hips and pull the handle to your chest.
Finish with your legs straight, leaning slightly back, and the handle just below your chest. Having your elbows by your sides encourages a more efficient stroke.
Where the oar exits the water. Don’t lift the handle over your knees on the way back to the catch, this lengthens the handle’s route to the starting position and would capsize a real boat. Get the handle back to the starting position in the shortest distance possible: a straight line.
|Weight Capacity||330 lbs||330 lbs||330 lbs|