Modini-Z-40 Sago Foot Splints + Stroke Training Gloves + Motorized Exercise Cycle/Bike for the Handicapped & Disabled (Please Email Us Your Shoe Size Once You'Ve Placed Your Order)
- -There is a 12-month replacement warranty on this product and a 30-day free return policy.
- -A compact, powerful 70 watt exercise bike
- -Includes a pair of stroke gloves
- -A pair of foot splints with 3 adjustable straps.
- -Stabilizer bars to increase stability on the floor
- -An easy-to-understand user guide with large text and pictures
The RJ-modini Arm, Hand, and Leg Machine is a powered Arm or Leg-propelled bicycle exerciser designed for use by people with spinal cord injury, Stroke or upper or lower extremity disabilities and Elderly people as well. This portable, lightweight and powerful cycle can be used on a tabletop or floor. The unit features an access control panel and cabled remote for ease of operation, The Cycle allows you to exercise your legs while watching TV, or just relaxing in a chair It also can be used on a desk or table, for arms, hands and shoulder exercises. The Cycle is motor driven, with adjustable speed and an overload protection feature. The Cycle can also be used without the motor for greater resistance. It comes with an LCD display that reads out distance, time, and speed. The cycle also has a built-in carry handle for easy relocation. It is a low impact workout, easy on the joints. Exercising using the Cycle promotes blood circulation, improves balance, and strengthens muscles.There is a 12-month replacement warranty on this product and a 30-day free return policy.