Nemo Equipment Tensor Alpine Ultralight Mountaineering Sleeping Pad
- 3 inches of stable, cushioned loft
- Undulating lateral baffles are the most comfortable and unobtrusive topography for sleeping pads
- Spaceframe Baffles provide more stability and a quieter sleep than competitors
- Three layers of suspended Thermal Mirror metalized film provides quiet insulation with an unprecedented weight-to-warmth ratio
- Minimum Weight: 1lb 8oz; Dimensions: 76 x 25 x 3.0 inches
This pinnacle mountaineering pad offers lightweight, compact, extreme warmth without sacrificing comfort. Three layers of suspended metalized film and a unique construction efficiently retains your own body heat. Tensor Alpine brings warmth and comfort to cold weather camping. Whether at base camp or high on the mountain before a summit push, the combination of compact size, light weight, and warmth cannot be beat. A zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve offers convenient inflation and fast deflation. The included Vortex pump sack provides fast and easy inflation without introducing moisture into your pad. Patent-pending Spaceframe Baffles are low-stretch trusses that provide greater stability and point deflection resistance than competitors. Tensor Alpine's unique construction sleeps quieter than other pads.