Paria Outdoor Products Recharge Sleeping Pad - Ultralight, Insulated Air Pad - Perfect for Backpacking, Bikepacking, Kayaking and Camping
- ►COMFORTABLE - Say goodbye to sleepless nights on your next backpacking trip! Narrower horizontal baffles, a 76 x 23 inch sleeping surface, and 4 inches of thickness create an incredibly comfortable sleeping surface that will rival your bed at home. A large two-way flat valve, with a built-in flap to prevent air escaping when inflating, makes inflation and deflation a breeze.
- ►WARM - We've stuffed our pad full of high-loft synthetic micro-fiber insulation, providing a true 3-season pad with an estimated R-value of 4.7. You'll stay nice and warm during those early spring and late season trips.
- ►LIGHTWEIGHT - No need to compromise on size and weight in your pack! The pad comes in at only 26 oz. and easily packs down to just 8 x 5 inches in the included stuff sack.
- ►DURABLE - High strength 40D diamond ripstop nylon and TPU lamination technology provide ultimate durability and ruggedness to survive countless adventures. In addition, a repair kit is included.
- ►BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - We stand behind our products and offer a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. Sleep easy knowing that we've got your back!
You just finished a long day of hiking, found the perfect campsite with an epic view and are ready to settle in for the night. Nothing could be more perfect than cinching up your sleeping bag or quilt on a nice comfortable sleeping pad.
That's why we designed our ReCharge sleeping pads with comfort in mind. Narrower vertical baffles that run across the body create a smooth sleeping surface and avoid that uncomfortable "air mattress" feel. Meanwhile, the non-slip finish of the diamond rip-stop will keep you from sliding off the pad.
Our ReCharge XL is the king of comfort, with a spacious 76 x 23 inch sleeping surface and 4 inch thickness that will rival your mattress at home. The smaller and lighter ReCharge UL is our answer for ultralight backpackers and thru-hikers. Featuring a tapered 72 x 20 inch sleeping surface and 2.5 inches of thickness, it provides an incredible comfort-to-weight ratio.
We wanted our ReCharge pads to be true 3-season pads that provide the warmth and insulation you need on those early spring and late season trips.
We've laminated 90 g/m² of high-loft sythentic microfiber insulation to the interior of each pad to minimize air movement and maximize warmth. Our thinner ReCharge UL pad provides an estimated R-value of 3.5 while the 4 inch thick ReCharge XL reaches an estimated R-value of 4.7.
Like you, we're backpackers! We know what is important when you're trekking along the John Muir Trail or scrambling rocks in Zion's backcountry. You need gear that is durable, dependable, and performs at the highest level. At the same time, weight is important. You want the best bang for every ounce.
Our ReCharge pads feature a rugged 40 Denier diamond rip-stop nylon. This material provides the perfect compromise between durability, puncture resistance and weight. The ReCharge UL comes in at only 20 ounces while the ReCharge XL tops out at only 26 ounces. Being a Colorado-based company, we've tested our ReCharge pads on the backs of the highest 14ers to make sure you have no regrets!
These things are tiny! One big benefit of air pads is how incredibly small they pack down when not in use. The ReCharge UL is only 7 x 4 inches while the larger XL is only 8 x 5 inches.
Each morning, simply push out the excess air and roll the pad into a nice and compact shape. You'll have no trouble fitting them into your pack.
The large two-way valve makes inflation and deflation easy! The valve features an internal built-in flap to prevent air escaping when inflating. Deflation is also quick and easy and takes just seconds.
You can also purchase the optional pump sack to quickly and easily inflate the pads. Using the pump sack has the added benefits of minimizing moisture getting into the pad and serving as an extra dry sack to keep your clothes or other gear perfectly dry on the trail.
Regardless of where you're headed, we've got you covered! Whether you're an ultralight backpacker, thru-hiker, weekend warrior, or car camper, our ReCharge air pads will meet your needs.
Our tapered ReCharge UL is the perfect balance of comfort and weight for those long multi-day trips. The larger and more spacious ReCharge XL provides unparalleled support and warmth while still taking it easy on your back.