Rancher Supply Dragon Targets AR500 Steel Targets for Shooting 3/8 Inch Thick Laser Cut Animal Shapes, Painted and Ready to Shoot AR500 Steel Targets Made in USA (Turkey)
- American Made Steel: Dragon Brand shooting targets are made in America from high quality and durable AR500 steel. Our AR500 targets can be flipped from side to side to protect against premature pitting and with proper use and care, will last a lifetime.
- Eliminates Glare: Our metal targets are painted with a non-reflective matte white paint for maximum visibility and to minimize glare for the shooter. Each Dragon gong target can also easily be repainted after the original paint is knocked off.
- Laser Cut: Dragon Targets are made with a CNC laser cutter for maximum precision and strength. We use a laser cutter because heat from other cutters (such as plasma) causes the strength of other steel range targets to diminish prematurely.
- Hear Every Hit: When our ar500 steel targets are hit, they make a loud ‘dinging’ noise that lets the shooter know they are on point. This eliminates the need to walk downrange to check for strikes and allows for more rounds to be shot in one session.
- Safety First: All safety protocols and guidelines should be strictly adhered to when target shooting. Once you switch from paper to steel, you will never want to go back! Why shoot a target, when you can shoot a Dragon?
Professional grade AR500 steel shooting target by Dragon Targets. Get instant feedback when you hit a Dragon Target! When the targets are hit, they make a loud ‘dinging’ noise that lets the shooter know they are on point. Dragon 3/8” thick targets are designed to be used with most small caliber pistols (9mm) to higher powered rifles (30-06, .308) – see chart for recommended distance and ALWAYS wear eye and ear protection while shooting at a Dragon AR500 Steel Target. Dragon Targets are made with AMERICAN AR500 Steel and finished in Texas. The 8” gong is painted with a custom formulated paint to eliminate glare and maximize visibility. Targets are painted with a thin coat of custom target paint to eliminate distracting paint cracks. Simply paint over targets when done or a few minutes before a shooting session. The 8” gong has three square holes to accept a 3/8” carriage bolt (not included) for hanging targets. Order today and start shooting like a pro! Why shoot a target when you can shoot a Dragon?