REAPR 11022 TAC Javelin Serrated Spear, Accurate Throwing Spear, Stainless Steel Survival Spear, Nylon-Fiberglass Tactical Spear Handle, Hunting Spear
- HUNTER’S SPEAR: The wilderness is calling; Our REAPR spears answer the call; Hunt small game with our short spear's accuracy-increasing grooved nylon fiberglass grip; Pierce targets effectively at a distance with our battle spear
- CLOSE QUARTERS CAPABLE: Your target is closer than you think; Our spear shaft's compact design is excellent for close quarters situations; Deliver cutting, chopping, or thrusting blows with tight directed movements with the blade spear's short handle
- RECREATIONAL THROWING SPEAR: Not just a spear survival hunting tool, this throwing javelin is great for recreational throwing; Strike makeshift targets like stumps, trees, and hay bales accurately; Great for competitions with friends and family
- DURABLE SURVIVALIST TOOL: Nature requires a long-lasting removable spear head; Easily sharpen the precision cast blade head’s 2Cr13 stainless steel; The black oxide finish provides rust resistance and reduces reflectivity when stealth is required
- RESPECT THE BLADE: Avoid accidents with our stylized rubber TPR snap sheath; The sharp 8 inch 8mm-thick serrated spear hunting blade deals extra damage to targets with the spear blade's serrations, creating an effective hunting and fishing tool
Being one with nature means being comfortable with the dangers that live there. Meet the perils of the wilderness head-on with REAPR 11022 TAC Javelin Serrated Spear. Our survival spear cuts, chops, saws, and thrusts effectively, giving you a javelin spear that functions as a utility tool. The modern survivalist’s choice in hunting equipment. The serrated back of the 8 inch long spear heads for survival camping can be used for sawing small branches or rope. Pierce large and small game thanks to the increased accuracy provided by the grooved grips in our nylon fiberglass handle. Our thin 8mm spear point fixed blade knife is perfect for penetrating targets with little resistance. The compact design of the hiking spear is ready for close quarters precision strikes that you can’t get from a large unwieldy staff spear or spear walking stick. Not just a piece of tactical survival gear, our spear is also great as a recreational throwing spear. Get together with friends and family for spirited throwing competitions using stumps, downed trees, hay bales, or other makeshift targets. When your blade dulls from use, know that our 2Cr13 stainless steel spear can easily be resharpened. Out in the woods you’ve got to have a hunting spear head that can survive even in the wettest conditions, which is why we’ve given the spear a black oxide finish for rust resistance. The black finish on our spear blade knife reduces reflectivity making it a great tool for prowling the woods at night. Our rubberized TPR snap sheath is easy to remove from and place over the spearhead, keeping you and others safe from accidents. With such sharp edges and multiple quality serrations, the sheath keeps your spearhead in great condition and at the ready for stressful situations. Don’t take just any tactical survival spear on camping, hunting, or fishing trips. Take the REAPR 11022 TAC Javelin Serrated Spear with you on your adventures and be ready to meet nature head-on.