Retrospec Scout-1 Kids’ Bike, Skate & Scooter Helmet - Toddler Children’S Bicycle Helmet - Impact Resistant & Premium Ventilation - Youth Ages 1-10 Years Old
- THE PERFECT FIT: A well-fitted helmet is a safe helmet. Scout molds to your child’s head with a no-dig adjustable chin strap and ergoknob-2 dial for the best fit.
- EXTRA PADDING: Detachable pads provide additional protection and can be easily removed, cleaned, and have your little explorer back at it in no time.
- BREATHABLE DESIGN: 14 air vents for optimum airflow and longer, more comfortable, cooler rides. Get your little one outside and ready to ride in style and comfort!
- BUILT-IN VISOR: The Scout Helmet has a built-in brim to shield the sun and provide better visibility while learning to master their bike, board or scooter!
- SIZING: Choose between two kid-friendly sizes to protect growing heads. XS (45-49cm) for riders under 3 years old, and S (49-53cm) for new cyclists.
Little explorers safely take on new roads with Scout-1 helmet from Retrospec. A comfortable, lightweight shell, no-dig adjustable strap, ErgoKnob-2 dial, and 14 air vents prevent overheating or discomfort as kids ride. A better fit means longer, safer rides. Scout is specially designed for little noggins and adjusts appropriately to ensure the best fit for your munchkin. Detachable pads provide additional protection and can be easily be removed, cleaned, and have your little explorer back at it in no time. Scout helmets are made with PVC outsold shell and EPS liners. Set aside arguments about wearing a helmet; kids can choose their favorite color to sport from dawn ‘til dusk. Scout comes in two kid-friendly sizes to protect growing heads. XS (45-49cm) for the very smallest of riders under 3 years old, and S (49-53cm) for new cyclists up to 10 years still learning their way around a bike.