Rinehart® 18-1 Broadhead Target
- Rugged cube-shaped crossbow target features 18 different faces to keep you from getting bored or complacent
- Tough enough to take up to 500 FPS, broadheads, fieldpoints, or even expandables
- Self-healing foam protects the shape and integrity
- Highly visible target zones
- Lightweight with convenient carry-handle for enhanced portability
- Sport type: Crossbow Shooting
Designed to take the punishment of any crossbow on the market, the 18-1 Archery Target by Rinehart is the only practice block you will need. Rated for crossbow speeds of over 500 fps, this line of top quality crossbow targets is sure to provide you with the performance you’re looking for! This target shows you its best side every time and is the toughest archery target we’ve ever offered. With 18 vivid target zones made from legendary solid Rinehart “self-healing” foam, the 18-1 can take arrow after arrow without losing its shape or integrity. The 18-1 is lightweight with its own easy-to-carry handle, making it perfect for practice almost anywhere – at the club, in the backyard, or even a quick practice session at hunting camp. Whether shooting broadheads, field points or even expandables, the combination of solid Rinehart “self-healing” foam and 18 sides make this target incredibly versatile and rugged. Be competitive this hunting season by prepping with Rinehart’s 18-1 Archery Target.