ROADIE- the OVERNIGHTER SUV Window Tent with Bug Screen and Retractable Awning – Great for Camping in an SUV. (Patented)
- The Overnighter is a universal fit window bug screen for camping in an SUV. Keep the bugs and rain out while your windows stay open for fresh air.
- Installs easily by stretching around the perimeter of the door using the built-in elastic band (Fits both sides). No tools required. And you can still operate the side power windows.
- Universal fit for SUVs like the 4Runner, Caravan, CR-V, Element, Escape, Expedition, Forester, Highlander, Grand Cherokee, Outback, Pilot, Rav 4, Sequoia, Suburban, Tahoe, Town and Country, Wrangler, Xterras, etc.
- Privacy while sleeping and you can catch another hour of sleep in the morning with the black-out camping window covers zipped up.
- Upgraded rain fly poles are super flexible and much easier to put up and take down into it's own carry pouch.
- Universal fit for Mid/Full size SUV's. Fits both sides. Door Width- (Max 48" Min 35")-Door Height (Max 61" Min 45")
- Screen has dual zippers for easy access through the window. No-See-Um screen mesh keeps insects and bugs out!
The Overnighter converts your mid-size to full-size SUV into a comfortable area to rest and relax. With the Door Cover installed on any door you upgrade your comfort level from the basics of tenting outside. Made from Rip-Stop material Fiberglass Support Poles for canopy No-See-Um screen mesh keeps insects and bugs out! Canopy protects your interior from the elements Screen has dual zippers for easy access through the window Comes with a pouch and fits in your glove box Use 2 Overnighter’s on each side for cross-ventilation. Patented in the US and Canada.
- 1 unit per pack
- Not intended for sedans, small suvs and compact vehicles.
THE OVERNIGHTER TURNS YOUR SUV OR MINIVAN INTO A COMFORTABLE PLACE TO SLEEP
The Overnighter has a built-in screen to keep biting insects outside where they belong. Wild animals are not much of a concern when you are safely sleeping inside your vehicle with the Overnighter.
The Overnighter has a built-in canopy to keep rain out with hand-taped waterproof seams. It also serves as a sun-shade to keep the inside cool. When the weather kicks up, taking cover in your vehicle during intense storms is much safer than being in a tent.
Use a guy rope attached to the canopy to keep it extended properly in high winds.
Use two Overnighters for total cross-ventilation in your SUV!
The Overnighter Door Cover is a universal fit for mid to full-size SUV rear passenger doors that sets up in seconds, by stretching around your rear door. No Tools Needed.