RUJOI Bike Disc Brake Kit, Aluminum Front and Rear Caliper, Full Aluminum Alloy Bicycle Brake Lever, 160Mm Rotor, Mechanic Tool-Free Pad Adjuster for Road Bike, Mountain Bike
- ▲Complete Solution: a whole brake system with 2 aluminum front and back caliper(51mm), 2 of aluminum bicycle brake handle, 2 of stainless steel 160mm Rotors, 2 sets of 6 bolts, & cable
- ▲Dimension: IMD international dimension, Front caliper for 160/180mm rotor, rear caliper for 160mm disc. Bike brake levers fit installed on 22mm/0.87inch diameter handlebar
- ▲Easy Assembly: Upgraded tool-free pad adjuster, changing without disassembling the caliper, no need for traditional plum six angle screwdriver. Automatic lever position restoration provides quick recovery from the crash.
- ▲Ideal Replacement: High quality repair or upgrade part. Out of box experience just for you.
- ▲Universal Brake Pad compatible : Compliant model Shimano Deore M515/M525/M475, Nexave C601,M375/M395/M415/M446/M465/M475/M485/M486.Tektro Auriga, Auriga E-Comp, Auriga Pro, Draco,Draco2, Draco WS, Gemini, HD330, Orion. TRP HY/RD, Hylex, Spyre, Spyre SLC
RUJOI Mechanical Disc Brake Set
RUJOI Vows to Provide Best Gears to keep you Riding ,,Life is Beautiful Ride!
- 2PCS Mechanical Caliper
- 2PCS 160mm Rotor with Adjuster
- 2PCS 2 Finger Brake Lever
- 2PCS Brake Cable
- White/Back Color Option
Mechanical Disc (Economic )
1.Simpler to repair and maintain the disc brake system with basic tool.
2.Replacement parts are easier to find around the world because they use the same cables and levers as rim brakes
1.Less stopping power and less efficient and hard to modulate the braking force
2.Friction in the brake lines can make them feel less smooth to operate and require more frequent adjustments as cable stretch
3.Heavier and less advanced technology .
Hydraulic Disc (High End )
1.More stopping power/more efficient ,and better modulation of the brake force.
2.Smoother operation ,because there is less friction in the system and easily on hand because it require less force to push the lever.
3. More technologically advanced/high end
2. Harder to service and maintain because they are more complex. Special tools and fluid are required.
Cable -actuated hydraulic disc brakes(Combo )
1.The stopping power and efficiency is between pure hydraulic and mechanical disc
2. It’s more simpler to repair and maintain than hydraulic Disc Brake ,because the cable and lever are same as traditional mechanical/ rim brakes
1. Friction in the brake cable still make them feel less smooth than hydraulic.
2. Still need special bleeding tool to maintain the caliper ,but not so frequent to clean the brake system
160mm Rotor Feature
- 160mm Solid Disc Rotor : Fits in Hydraulic Brake and Mechanical Brake ,OD: 160mm, CD: 44mm,Thickness: 1.9mm, Material : SUS 5104 stainless steel
- Unique Break Lock : Excellent heat dissipation and enhanced braking power
- Six standard bolts holes: fit in Shimano Alivio/DeoreDisc Brake Systems
Brake Lever and Cable Feature
- Alumium alloy
- For Mechanicdisc brake or v-cantibrake
- 2-finger blade
- 3-Thumb shifter compatible
- Reach adjuster & return spring
- N.W.: 170 g/pair
- Brake Cable included : 900mm for Front Wheel and 1450mm for Real