SITKA Gear Men'S Gradient Hoody
- Made in the USA or Imported
- SUPER TECHNICAL & INCREDIBLY COMFORTABLE - This dynamic to static layering piece features high-loft Berber fleece for core-heat insulation and incredibly comfortable performance
- DESIGNED FOR WATERFOWL HUNTERS - The Gradient hunting hoody with non-compressible insulating layer that could pull double, even triple-duty in terms of performance
- DURABLE FACE FABRIC - A high-gauge polyester knit for durability and a comfortable fit when layered into a system with a finish that prevents the face fabric from wetting out
- LOWER HANDMUFF POCKET & UPPER STORAGE POCKET - An integrated Berber fleece-lined hand muff keeps your fingers warm and dexterous, and an upper storage pocket keeps small essentials secure and accessible
- THUMBHOLE CUFF - Integrated thumbhole cuffs provide additional warmth and allow for smooth layering; this hoody glides over base layers and under a shell, to give you the comfort of that well-worn favorite with a few notable upgrades
SITKA GRADIENT HOODY The Gradient Hoody is like wearing your favorite well-worn sweatshirt. This dynamic to static layering piece features high-loft Berber fleece for core-heat insulation. The Gradient rides the line of super technical and incredibly comfortable and will be an instant favorite in your waterfowl system. Waterfowl hunters were in need of a non-compressible insulating layer that could pull double, even triple-duty in terms of performance. Sitka's design centered on stretch and fit as the differentiator. They chose a high-loft Berber fleece backer cut to be worn seamlessly under outerwear, delivering that needed core insulation. A high-gauge polyester knit was chosen for the built-in mask for durability and a comfortable fit when layered into a system. The half-zip design allows for a hand-muff pocket lined in Berber fleece to keep hands toasty, and the hood for ultimate concealment. Thumbhole cuffs deliver that little extra warmth while making layering super easy.