SITKA Gear Mountain Pant
- 100% Polyester
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Button closure
- Dry Clean Only
- MOUNTAIN PANTS – Perfect blend of durability and versatility these pants are suited for even the worst conditions. (Available Colors: Open Country and Subalpine)
- REDESIGNED AND REDEVELOPED – Four-way stretch woven polyester with contoured fit in the seat gives these pants complete mobility and allows for athletic movement. Legs are tapered to limit friction and noise against boots for maximum stealth.
- Innovative FEATURES – Articulated knees with removable knee pads offer added protection when climbing and crawling, two zippered hand pockets and hip pocket keep small essentials accessible and secure, and two cargo pockets close with quiet snaps.
- FIT AND FINISH – Quick drying fabric topped off with DWR finish helps to repel water while the tall waist line increases contact with your hips and is thin to reduce hotspots when your pack is riding heavy
- SITKA Gear – We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality apparel that ensures you’re prepared to tackle any obstacle, in any element, under any condition. Check out our storefront to view our complete line up of industry leading products.
SITKA GEAR MEN’S MOUNTAIN PANT
The Mountain Pant is–hands down–the Swiss knife of big game pants.
Designed to deliver the highest performance in the widest range of conditions from chasing September bugles to the last day of the rifle season.
As the name implies, the Mountain Pant will be your go-to across multiple seasons and pursuits.
- Weight: 26.2 oz. // Size: L
- Fabric: 4-Way Stretch-Woven Polyester.
- DWК finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out. - Articulated Fit: Delivers a maximum range of motion with minimal bulk.
- Removable knee pads offer additional protection whether you’re scrambling through talus in the Northern Rockies, picking your way through cactus in the Sonoran Desert, or field dressing an animal
WHY WE MADE THIS
Mid-season hunting is known for its constantly changing environmental conditions, and it’s difficult to find a pant that can perform at a high level within such unpredictability.
We sought to deliver a versatile and fully-featured, mid-season hunting pant that will perform in these varied situations.
We built the Mountain Pant to be durable, breathable and harder-working so that when you’re trudging uphill, you can focus on the hunt and not your pants.