Stamina Bodytrac Glider 1050 Hydraulic Rowing Machine - Compact, Portable, Folding Rower W/Smart Workout App, No Subscription Required
- REAL-WORLD ROWING FEEL: The full-motion rowing arms on the Stamina BodyTrac Glider 1050 provide a natural rowing movement, helping you realize the proven benefits that rowing provides for the entire body. Aids in burning calories, improving cardiovascular function and strengthening major muscle groups.
- SET YOUR RESISTANCE: Adjust the hydraulic cylinder resistance to match your desired workout intensity level.
- TRACK YOUR PROGRESS: The multi-functional LCD monitor displays current workout time, stroke count, calories burned and total stroke count. SCAN mode cycles through each of these metrics in real time.
- SMART FITNESS APP INCLUDED W/ PURCHASE: This product is fully supported by müüv, the all-in-one workout app that offers personalized training, a follow-along assembly video, and custom workouts tailored to your fitness goals using the equipment you own. No subscription required.
- COMFORTABLE AND SPACE-SAVING: This compact yet full-featured Rower is outfitted with a smooth ball-bearing roller system, comfortable molded seat, textured footplates with straps and foam padded hand grips. After you're done exercising, the full-motion arms fold into the frame to save you storage space.
Trac Your Progress
Perfect for the fit-focused who have more motivation than workout space, the Stamina BodyTrac Glider is the compact, portable rowing machine that fits into any area and easily stands on end for storing between workouts. The BodyTrac Glider features full-range-of-motion rowing arms to allow a natural rowing movement, optimizing the proven benefits rowing provides the entire body. Because rowing is an incredibly efficient, low-impact aerobic exercise that naturally targets major muscle groups, the 23.5" x 46" BodyTrac Glider lets you strengthen and tighten your back, legs, arms, abdominals and glutes using a single machine.
Lasting Comfort for Longer Workouts
The BodyTrac Glider is designed to maximize your short-term results while also supporting your long-term goals. So you can earn noticeable results now, the glider is built for comfort during longer routines. The ball-bearing roller system and adjustable hydraulic cylinder resistance arms allow smooth, low-impact movements that mimic rowing on the water. And the combination of a padded, molded seat and steel frame with aluminum center beam offers a stable, comfortable workout for years to come.
Multi-function Monitor for Motivation
To help you remain motivated, Stamina equips the BodyTrac Glider with a multi-function fitness monitor that tracks your current workout time, stroke count and calories burned as well as total strokes accumulated (all time), letting you track your progress toward fitness goals. Select Scan Mode to rotate among the functions, displaying each progress counter for six seconds. As convenient as the monitor is, given that rowing is one of the most efficient exercises for strengthening muscles, increasing metabolism, and burning calories & fat, your favorite progress tracker may just prove to be your own mirror.
Do you have limited workout space but plenty of motivation? Turn to the Stamina Body Trac Glider rowing machine, which offers a compact footprint of only 23.5 inches wide by 46 inches long, but offers the same terrific workout performance as machines twice its size. The Body Trac Glider is outfitted with a tough steel frame and an aluminum center beam that's designed to withstand years of use. More significantly, the machine's ball-bearing roller system and adjustable cylinder resistance arms mimic the smooth motion of rowing on the water. And because rowing is widely recognized as one of the best all-around activities for cardiovascular fitness and strength, the Body Trac Glider makes an ideal workout accessory for anyone who wants to get in tip-top shape.
The Body Trac Glider folds up for easy storage in a closet. Rowing provides an efficient, effective, low-impact workout that utilizes all the major muscle groups, including the back, legs, arms, abdominals and buttocks. It is also one of the best exercises for building a strong back, as well as one of the most effective low-impact aerobic exercises for increasing your metabolism. As a result, you can efficiently burn calories and fat without impacting your joints. In addition, the rower includes a multifunction fitness monitor that tracks your workout time, stroke count, and calories burned during your workout, along with the total strokes you've accumulated since owing the machine. The monitor displays each data point for six seconds before rotating to the next.
Other features include gas shock resistance, a manual resistance control knob, a comfortable molded and padded seat, and a capacity of 250 pounds. The Body Trac Glider--which folds up for easy storage in a closet or corner--carries a one-year warranty on the frame and a 90-day warranty on parts.