Stamina Instride Folding Cycle XL under Desk Bike Pedal Exerciser W/Smart Workout App - Mini Exercise Bike Desk Exercise Equipment for Legs & Arms - Fully Assembled
- PORTABLE, COMPACT, CONVENIENT CARDIO: The Stamina InStride Folding Cycle XL provides seated cardio exercise that can be done on a tabletop or on the floor. Pedal while sitting at a desk, watching TV or gaming. At just 9 lbs, the folding sitting bike peddler is easy to transport and store.
- SAFE, STABLE & QUIET: This Under Desk Bike Pedal Exerciser has a larger sturdy frame, adjustable foot straps and non-slip rubber feet to provide stability and support. This makes it a great pedal exerciser for seniors or those with limited mobility.
- DESK BIKE WITH WORKOUT APP: This Mini Exercise Bike Pedal Exerciser is fully supported by muuv, the all-in-one app that provides smart audio coaching, a follow-along assembly video, personalized workouts tailored to the equipment you own, and more.
- ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE: Turn the control dial to adjust the pedal resistance and workout intensity on your under desk pedal exerciser.
- FULLY ASSEMBLED: The Stamina InStride Desk Cycle comes fully assembled No tools required! Simply unfold, secure, and start using your seated pedal exerciser.
Compact & Portable
The Stamina InStride Cycle XL Mini Bike is designed to strengthen your muscles while the aerobic exercise increases your metabolism to burn calories more efficiently. Lightweight and portable, this hand and foot pedal exerciser serves as your personal, fitness-focused travel companion. Break out the peddler exerciser at home, at the office, on vacation, or anywhere else life takes you. Then simply unfold, secure, and start pedaling your cycle to shed calories and tone your body while performing regular daily tasks.
The InStride Folding Cycle XL can work either the lower or upper body with no conversion necessary. Simply place the desk cycle on the floor and use the exercise pedals while sitting to strengthen your legs, lower body, and back. Or set the desk cycle on a table or desk and pedal with your hands to target your arms, shoulders, and back. The low-impact movements help improve your cardiovascular health and maintain flexibility without causing stress to your joints. This under desk mini exercise bike is great for work from home employees and an excellent peddler exerciser for seniors.
Developed as a fitness solution for all of us who are too busy for complicated exercises, this sit down pedal exerciser is simple to use. Sturdy rubber feet prevent the exercise peddler from slipping, and pedal straps secure your feet to work your legs on both the upstroke and downstroke. A quick turn of the tension control adjusts the resistance on the hand and foot exerciser, and the battery-operated electronic monitor times your workout so you don't need to fumble with a stopwatch.
Supported by müüv
This floor bike pedal exerciser includes free access to müüv, the smart audio coaching app. müüv helps you move 500+ minutes per month with the right mix of cardio, strength, and flexibility for a healthy and sustainable lifestyle. You'll get smart audio coaching that is personalized to you, progresses for you, and is fun to do. The all-in-one app comes with personalized workouts tailored to the equipment you own and an ad-free music listening experience from iHeartRadio. Download the müüv app on the Apple App Store or the Google Play store.
Cycling improves your cardiovascular health, boosts the functioning of the heart and blood vessels, and decreases your risk of heart disease. Now you can enjoy all the benefits of cycling without spending a ton of money with the affordable InStride XL cycle from Stamina Products. Unlike most exercise bikes, the InStride XL cycle doesn't come with a seat. Instead, you sit in a standard dining room chair or lie on the floor, then insert your feet into the sturdy rubber straps. Once you're in, you can pedal in forward or reverse motion, with an adjustable tension knob that lets you vary your intensity and an electronic monitor that times your workouts. As an alternative, you can even rest the InStride XL on a table and pedal with your hands to experience a full-range upper body workout.
Improving your cardiovascular health isn't the only benefit of cycling, of course. It also increases HDL (good cholesterol), reduces the amount of triglycerides in the blood, and helps lower blood pressure. And thanks to the dual-use pedals, you can improve your muscle strength in your legs, arms, shoulders, and back, depending on the configuration you choose. Other cycling benefits include increased flexibility without stressing the joints, improved digestion, better lung function, and a higher metabolism.
The InStride XL cycle, which includes non-slip rubber feet, measures 19 by 12.25 by 15.25 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 9 pounds.